OC#1 Social Media Management Services
Your dedicated social media account manager audits your social media account by reviewing your past posts, comments, user activities to develop a competitive strategy for your business.
Your dedicated social media specialist browses social media for negative comments or posts about your company and provides recommendations for achieving a reputation.
Your dedicated social media account manager analyzes your competitors and identifies competitor’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, helping you launch the best possible campaign.
Your social account manager monitors your social media account, performance, and interactions daily.
Your social media account manager will talk about optimizing or improving your campaign to maximize your output. Besides, you will get a monthly report on the performance of your social media strategy.
Social Media Management for Southern California Small businesses in 2021
Purplez, as a top social media management service provider in Irvine, implements the most updated strategies for Southern California small to mid-sized businesses. We manage your social media performance with our professional social media account manager. Our account managers conduct social media analysis, pick up the right social media platforms, and manage social media content. Then, they enter the monitoring and reporting process such as Audience analysis, Content performance, Influencer marketing, Social media customer care, and more. As your business grows, your social media team grows, and the tasks are diversified.
2021 PurpleZ’s Steps to Social Media Management
Conducting social media audit
In this step, we list your business social media profiles and use social media analytics to review your key performance metrics.
Analyzing social media audience
Before launching campaigns, we need to understand your audience, behaviors, social media preferences, and social media activity analysis.
Choosing a proper social media platform
Picking the right social media platform relies on your audience’s presence on social media networks, whether they are active on Twitter or other platforms.
Managing social media content
Our content manager manages social media content created by the content team, manages social media content calendar, and oversees campaigns.
Is Social Media Marketing Necessary for Your ECommerce in Southern California?
Social media marketing is critical for any business since the customers’ behaviors have been changing at an unforeseen pace. Based on reports, Ecommerce sales have been growing in comparison with other businesses. Moreover, people get used to searching for products on social media marketing platforms.
Mobile phones and social media marketing platforms control online business competitions and eCommerce reputations, considering people’s buying behaviors. Hiring a social media management team or social media marketing manager significantly impacts your brand awareness, customers loyalty, the traffic of your website, and your eCommerce revenue.
Although digital marketing, sales and marketing strategies, and content management strategies are beneficial for your eCommerce success, social media management services are useful to outstand in the social media marketing platforms. Before spending your time and money on hiring a social media marketing manager, you’d better know some primary things about social media management services.
Want a free consultation on your content strategies? Don’t hesitate to call us on +1 (800) 213-7303.
The benefits of Social Media Management
- The social media management team can reduce your eCommerce extra expenses by focusing on the most practical social media platform based on your business goal and users’ behaviors.
- Considering social media marketing, you can analyze your efficiency in social media in comparison with your competitors.
- Social media management helps you have a gist of the best strategy to enhance your target group sentiments, communications with them, and brand popularity.
- Social media advertising improves your brand awareness with the help of targeting a vast domain of audience and finding the most useful social media platforms.
- Social media marketing makes better interactions with your audience, making loyal customers. So, you can easily announce any probable new product launch.
- With the help of social media management services, you can increase the conversation rate and ROI, soaring the website traffic and boosting your revenue.
Characteristics of a Good Social Media Management Team or Social Media Marketing Manager
- A good social media management team can understand the best way to achieve your eCommerce goal through social media by implementing the best social media marketing plan.
- A good social media advertising manager can easily find the media trends and employ them in the content, improving interactions with the audience.
- A good social media marketing team is professional in managing regular posts, analyzing engagement data, planning a social media campaign, and the social media marketing strategies.
- A social media marketing team is responsible for creating a reliable relationship with your brand and your target group by understanding their behavior, desires and meeting their needs in social media.
- A talented social media marketing manager should know content management strategies well enough to implement them on social media platforms carefully.
- The social media management team or the social media marketing manager should be patient, sentimental, friendly, and creative to answer any comments most attractively.
- A skilled social media marketing manager is the one who knows when and how to motivate an audience to replay your post, share it, comment, visit your website, or click on the “buy now” link.
- A good social media manager can predict the audience’s reactions and encourage them to behave most satisfyingly by easily playing with words, using state-of-the-art sentences.
- A professional social media marketing manager should be skillful in research to handle all features of the social media platforms in time of need.
Finding Your ECommerce Goal Before Implementing Your Social Media Marketing Plan
To employ a useful social media marketing plan, you should know why you want to make a social media listening. Social media listening helps you find what people say about your brand, your services, your products, etc.
The social media management team needs to have a specific understanding of your subject at the beginning of the project. For example, if you want to improve your brand awareness and reputation, a social media marketing platform that is good for sharing and reposting a post will be your best option. Likewise, if you want to answer your customers’ questions, social media that are providing forums are the best options.
Considering saving your time and money, since different goals lead to different platforms and strategies, it is critical for the social media marketing team to be aware of your eCommerce goal before making any efforts.
Need a hand on planning your eCommerce strategy? Contact us online or call us on +1 (800) 213-7303.
Identifying Your Social Media Advertising Platforms based on your Target Audience
Identifying the specific social media advertising platforms is vital for any eCommerce to be successful in the marketplace. Whether you want to increase your brand awareness, your website traffic, your sales, etc., your target audience demographic, their needs, and behavior play a critical role in using a particular social media and getting used to interacting with it.
No matter how much you spend money on social media management services or social media campaigns, if you misunderstand potential customers’ preferable social media platforms, you may let your competitors overtake you by meeting people’s needs much sooner than you. User research and understanding your target audience are essential in designing your eCommerce web page and choosing a social media marketing platform.
Having successful Social Media Management services by Engaging Content
In terms of having successful social media management services, considering a proper schedule, a sufficient content strategy, and interaction design frameworks to augment the interactions and engagements between the social media users and your content is up to the social media management team.
Don’t let your rivals overtake you by good social media management! Contact us online or call us on +1 (800) 213-7303.
Using Proper Social Media Management Tools to Boost Your Efficiency
Although it is up to the social media management team to accomplish your eCommerce goal through social media, there are some tools to make it convenient. Depending on your need by making a social listening, your selection list to choose a proper social media management tool will be different.
For example, if you want to analyze your efficacy in social media in comparison with your competitors, monitor your audience behavior in a particular platform, or run a paid social media campaign, the social media marketing tool will be different.
Monitoring the Social Media Management Services to Enhance Output
It is critical to monitor your interactions to enhance the efficiency of social media marketing. The social media management team is in charge of investigating the audience response and any probable change in their behavior towards the posts.
To say, with the lack of proper monitoring, posting regularly or other efforts may waste your time, energy, and budget. So, the social media management team monitors the conversations rates, engagement rates, and the analyzing results consistently.
Monthly Analyses of the Social Media Marketing Performance
Statistically speaking, the social media marketing team analyzes the data and figures monthly, besides analyzing content, posts, and impression rates. Any eCommerce must create a social media report that describes a monthly performance in a special social media platform or from a social media campaign. With the help of a monthly report, the social media management team can improve the social media marketing plan and your revenue.
Need a hand on your social media monthly report? Contact us online or call us on +1 (800) 213-7303.
- Custom Website Design
- Mobile Responsive
- Layout & Image Selection
- Search Engine Optimization
- Information Pages (WordPress)
- Online Store Add-On
- Web Pages
- Web Copywriting (500 words per page)
- Wordpress Website Maintenance
- Additional Web Pages
- Dedicated Account Rep
- Video Placement (Provide Video or Purchase a LYFE Video Plan)
- One-time two hours of consultation
Need more information? Contact Us
What our clients
say about us.
Full Service Marketing Services
“We have a great business relationship with PurpleZ. We had worked with several other marketing companies in the Los Angeles area in the past who didn't deliver results and I'm happy to say PurpleZ is doing that. They help bring our vision to life in a way that makes sense.”
Strategy + Creative + Marketing
“Talk about going above and beyond what we asked for and then a true partner, a professional team to satisfy all our needs taking the time to explain every strategy that was implemented. Great job, couldn't have made a better choice to handle our marketing!”
Creative + Content + Marketing
“PurpleZ has been instrumental in helping us build an incredible lead generating machine. Everyone at PurpleZ that I’ve met has been extremely helpful, using their experience to navigate a clear path to a successful digital marketing plan.”
Winning awards for our designs and strategies is one of our constant goals. In the end, it boils down to one thing: passion for our work.
Best Marketing Agency Award
Orange County Best Marketing Agency Award
Orange County Best Software Company Badge
Best Marketing Agency Orange County California Award
Top SEO Company Award
Google Analytics Certified Partner
Purplez best sem companies Award
Top SEO Company Award
Best Social Media Marketing Agencies in Irvine Badge