OC Best E-commerce Platforms
Shopify is the best and highly demanded E-Commerce platform on the market. It helps people build their online store with hundreds of features and apps and sell their products on their website, in marketplaces, and on social media.
Magento is a feature-rich E-Commerce platform that allows merchants to control the functionality of their online store. Magento’s SEO and powerful marketing tools enable merchants to create websites that provide an unrivaled shopping experience for their customers.
What we do
Shopify & Magento Websites for Southern California Small Businesses in 2021
PurpleZ, as a top Shopify and Magento website designer in Irvine, implements the most updated tools to create a customized website that drives valuable results for Southern California small to mid-sized businesses. Both Shopify and Magento have features you can benefit from. The primary features of Shopify include unlimited products, unlimited bandwidth, and online storage, Shopify point of sale, Gift cards, online sales channels, fraud analysis, manual order creation, discount codes, overview dashboard, finance reports, and customer support. Magento has general and Enterprise features. Its general features include Marketing, Promotions and Conversion Tools, Site Management, Search Engine Optimization, Catalog Management, Catalog Browsing, Product Browsing, Checkout, Payment and Shipping, Order Management, Customer Accounts, International Support, Mobile Commerce, Analytics, and Reporting. Enterprise features include Customer Segmentation, Targeted Promotions & Merchandising, Persistent Shopping, Automated Email Marketing reminders, Private Sales, Gifting Options, Return Management Authorization (RMA), Scheduled Import/Export Functionality, Order Archiving, and more.
Our E-commerce website developers help you create a seamless digital shopping experience, merchandise your products more effectively, drive sales with creative pricing consistent with the online store, and increase customer loyalty with omnichannel order management.
2021 PurpleZ’s Strategy to Design Outstanding Shopify and Magento Websites
We build a simple eCommerce website without additional and useless elements.
If you ask people to buy your products, you have to show them your products via high-quality product images.
Using Social Proof
We add a rating section where people can rate your products, a testimonials section.
If you want to create trust, you need to put some serious thought into your branding.
Making it professional
Your font, color, and footer design and product buttons should be consistent with the pages and look professional.
If you want to attract customers, make sure your website design is fully responsive.
Shopify and Magento are two popular eCommerce platforms. Choosing the right platform is one of the premier necessities for building a successful eCommerce business.
Whether Shopify or Magento is the best choice for your eCommerce depends on various factors like your business scale and its goal.
Do you know which one is the best choice for your eCommerce business? Here, we discuss the outcomes of Shopify and Magento platforms for your business.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an easy-handling eCommerce platform. If you are a retailer and you have already heard about changing your marketing strategies and using an online eCommerce website, Shopify is a good choice for you. With no technical skills or programming knowledge, a small business owner can build their own Shopify website.
So, there is no need to pay an extra budget for hiring Shopify developers. However, with the help of Shopify developers, the Shopify website could be managed more strategically, resulting in a boosted developing process. Shopify is an easy-scaling platform suited for small businesses and large eCommerce like Fashion Nova, one of the top Shopify stores.
The Benefits of Shopify
- Shopify websites could be designed quickly with a few clicks without a need to do programming or technical skills.
- Shopify websites are responsive[w13] and mobile-friendly.
- Shopify has more than 100 professional website themes with excellent UI UX designs that are proper for any kind of eCommerce.
- Besides Shopify website templates, you can design your Shopify website in any style you like, thanks to the Shopify full-accessible codes.
- Shopify provides a vast number of free add-ons plug-ins in Shopify apps to grow your business.
- Specific Shopify themes come with multiple language options, which means you can easily switch from English to Spanish, French, and so on.
- Shopify eCommerce platforms provide themes update free of charge.
- Customizing the Shopify website is easily possible through adding and creating new pages, replacing the images, and writing new texts.
- Shopify provides a range of shipping options for you to control and edit the shipping process. For example, some Shopify plans let your customers notice the third party’s calculated shipping rates.
- Shopify satisfies you with helpful product management tools for observing and monitoring the orders, updating the product catalogs, and tracking your stock levels.
- Shopify supports more than 100 payment gateways.
- Shopify payments come with no transaction fees.
- Shopify payments let your customers pay in their country’s currencies and automatically adjust the price to current exchange rates.
- Shopify provides a 14-day free trial to test its service and find out whether it is all that you need for your business or not.
- Shopify has a 24/7 support service.
What is Magento?
Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform. It is to say that eCommerce owners who want to customize their websites are Magento eCommerce fans. The e-commerce owner needs to hire a team of Magento developers to handle Magento eCommerce.
Magento provides vast marketing and functional features. However, working with it is hard for those who know nothing of coding. Like the Magento eCommerce security costs or design fees, the overhead costs are not suited for small businesses. So, Magento is often used by large companies.
The Benefits of Magento
- From Magneto’s website, [w16] you can download the Magento open-source [w17] free of charge.
- Magento is a good choice for eCommerce that sells products since Magento eCommerce platforms provide attractive online storefronts for your eCommerce.
- Magento provides a highly customizable content management system, resulting in a sound marketing management system.
- Thanks to Magento’s highly customizable platform, it enables a unique UI UX for your eCommerce business.
- Installation of Magento, adding layout, and plug-ins are easy.
- Magento provides over 50 payment gateways.
- Magento’s eCommerce platform is a fantastic robust system even if you use the free basic Magento open source.
- Magento has various indexes of features and menu layouts for the online store vitrines for your eCommerce, even in the basic level of Magento services.
- Magento allows you to control critical management tools like generating reports, mobile commerce, multi-store management, and search engine optimization of your Magento eCommerce.
- Magento’s security is more remarkable than a few eCommerce platforms. For example, Magento eCommerce is more secure than the Word-press third-party extensions.
Neglecting Shopify or Magento specifications make several eCommerce businesses shift their platforms inconsistently.
So, they complain about the total cost of reworking. The absence of a developer team in your business causes redesigning the Shopify or Magento website over and over again. It results in losing your customers.
Meanwhile, your rivals overtake you through a professional Shopify website or Magento. Need a hand to win the competition?
- Custom Website Design
- Mobile Responsive
- Layout & Image Selection
- Search Engine Optimization
- Information Pages (WordPress)
- Online Store Add-On
- Web Pages
- Web Copywriting (500 words per page)
- Wordpress Website Maintenance
- Additional Web Pages
- Dedicated Account Rep
- Video Placement (Provide Video or Purchase a LYFE Video Plan)
- One-time two hours of consultation
Need more information? Contact Us
What our clients
say about us.
Full Service Marketing Services“We have a great business relationship with PurpleZ. We had worked with several other marketing companies in the Los Angeles area in the past who didn't deliver results and I'm happy to say PurpleZ is doing that. They help bring our vision to life in a way that makes sense.”
Play Video Testimonial
Strategy + Creative + Marketing“Talk about going above and beyond what we asked for and then a true partner, a professional team to satisfy all our needs taking the time to explain every strategy that was implemented. Great job, couldn't have made a better choice to handle our marketing!”
Play Video Testimonial
Creative + Content + Marketing“PurpleZ has been instrumental in helping us build an incredible lead generating machine. Everyone at PurpleZ that I’ve met has been extremely helpful, using their experience to navigate a clear path to a successful digital marketing plan.”
Play Video Testimonial
Winning awards for our designs and strategies is one of our constant goals. In the end, it boils down to one thing: passion for our work.
Best Marketing Agency Award
Orange County Best Marketing Agency Award
Orange County Best Software Company Badge
Best Marketing Agency Orange County California Award
Top SEO Company Award
Google Analytics Certified Partner
Purplez best sem companies Award
Top SEO Company Award